Sources

Everything that I share here is in use within my own kindergarten and home. Where the source of any material or ideas is known I will share it. It is never my intention to steal anyone ideas or copyright. If you feel something I have offered should be credited to another source please let me know, and I will do so. Where I have used ideas or text for sometime it is possible that I no longer remember where it came from. I may never have known as I have worked in this business for a long time.

I am always happy to learn. Ria.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Quick Link

...to a great Gingerbread resource for use with early years from a friend of ours Shelley. She produces free activities and resources every week in keeping with a seasonal theme. This one is a Gingerbread - What Do You See? game.

http://www.earlylearningactivities.com/PDF/gwdys.pdf

http://www.childcareland.com/

Just remember Shelley is American and sometimes the spellings may be Americanised.

No comments:

Post a Comment