Sources

Everything that I share here is in use within my own kindergarten and home. Where the source of any material or ideas is known I will share it. It is never my intention to steal anyone ideas or copyright. If you feel something I have offered should be credited to another source please let me know, and I will do so. Where I have used ideas or text for sometime it is possible that I no longer remember where it came from. I may never have known as I have worked in this business for a long time.

I am always happy to learn. Ria.

Saturday 20 November 2010

Guess Who?

Guess Who
An old favourite in our Mushroom.
This game is a great aid to number and early maths in the slightly older pixie. Its all about sorting characteristics and recognising differences. Oh and its fun too. Its regularly brought out first whenever we decide to play games.

Skills and experiences:

  • comparing groups of objects ( PSRN) 
  • vocabulary about differences and similarities ..ginger hair, beard etc (KUW)
  • sorting objects using characteristics ( PRSN)
  • turn taking and wining and losing ( PSED)
Available from lots of places but definitely from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment