Sources

Everything that I share here is in use within my own kindergarten and home. Where the source of any material or ideas is known I will share it. It is never my intention to steal anyone ideas or copyright. If you feel something I have offered should be credited to another source please let me know, and I will do so. Where I have used ideas or text for sometime it is possible that I no longer remember where it came from. I may never have known as I have worked in this business for a long time.

I am always happy to learn. Ria.

Saturday 20 November 2010

Autumn Books a list of books we enjoy.

To supplement our last post here are the other books we enjoy at this time of the year, curled up on our cushions in our reading corner, drinking our hot chocolate. We hope you like them too.

Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf   by Lois Ehlert

Pumpkin Soup by Helen Cooper

The Story of the Wind Children by Sibylle Von Olfers

Autumn Story Brambley Hedge by Jill Barklem

The Prickly Hedgehog by Mark Ezra

Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey

Which are your favourite Autumn Books?

No comments:

Post a Comment