Sources

Everything that I share here is in use within my own kindergarten and home. Where the source of any material or ideas is known I will share it. It is never my intention to steal anyone ideas or copyright. If you feel something I have offered should be credited to another source please let me know, and I will do so. Where I have used ideas or text for sometime it is possible that I no longer remember where it came from. I may never have known as I have worked in this business for a long time.

I am always happy to learn. Ria.

Thursday 9 December 2010

An Advent Blessing

Time goes quickly when it snows.
Its already the second week of Advent and there were so many things I wanted to add here, but then it snowed...lots!

Our Advent Blessing I would like to share though.

Winter is dark
Every spark
lights the way
to Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment